The more knowledge you have about people and their needs the greater your own success will be!
Building a team comes through the process of deepening your understanding of the strengths of your own team members by first doing an assessment of your individual team members preferred team styles and then developing strategies to brings out the very best in them.
- Learn how to be more adaptive.
- Strengthen your understanding of how to bring out the best in others and be more understanding and flexible in responding to their needs.
- Learn how to increase your accuracy of perceptions in order to become a better observer of people and to know what is required in the development of team.
- Knowing individual styles results in an easy understanding of some of our behaviours which might totally mystify others.
- You will come away increasing your own adaptability skills through having a higher level of tolerance for other people with different styles and when you perceive that you have credibility with that person.
- An interactive session that introduces teams to the Behavioral Team Based Personality Profile, and the interpersonal strengths and challenges of the individual within the workplace.
- Building a team requires developing a deeper understanding of what the talents and needs of your group members enabling for more flexibility and responsiveness to each other.
Team Building Program Learnings:
- Teams needs roles for people to play in order to be effective
- These roles require different styles of behaviour and communication
- Each person in a team has needs and if these are met their contribution may be minimised
- The more knowledge that you have about people and their needs the greater your own success will be
- Frustration and break downs occur when the different roles in a team are not respected and optimised
- Increases the interpersonal dynamics and support within a team
- Allows oneself to broaden ones own communication style and be stronger in engaging the involvement of others
- Zoom Icebreaker Activity
- The Golden Rule of Relationship Building and why it never works
- The New Rule of Relationship Building and why it is so refreshingly different
- The House of Card Activity
- Assessment of Self
- Understanding Know Yourself Know Your Team model
- Understand team roles, preferences, styles,
- Understand decision making
- Discover our personal strengths and attributes
- Understand tension Points
- Understand your team and its preferences
- Perception gaps and areas of growth
"Following on from the session all staff were saying how much they enjoyed the content and the manner in which it was presented. I have been to a number of similar sessions and I can honestly say it was one of the best I have been to." - Australian Institute of Sports
“You were integral part of our development."
- Thomas Marconi Sonar
“It was a great team day and all the feedback was fantastic from the team."
- Observatory Hotel
2 hour/3 hour or Half Day Programs available
TEBU know offers a full day program as well that includes a unique combination of experiential activities to strengthen the performance of your team that are all developmentally oriented.
Participants will leave with renewed enthusiasm for honest communication in both their personal and professional lives. Some of the questions they will reflect on include:
- How do I make decisions?
- How do I deal with conflict?
- How do I solve problems?
- How do I deal with change?
- How do I satisfy your needs?
- What causes tension in my work?
- What do I do when under tension?
- What do I desire from others when under tension?
A handout is given at the Workshop which reflects the behavioral personality types.
"It was a great day program and all the feedback was fantastic from the team."
Individuals also have the opportunity to assess themselves and discover their preferred style as well as building a team in this interactive workshop session. They will strengthen the inter relationships within your team through learning the different styles, preferred roles that play when being part of a team.
Enquire about this Team Building Activity below: